To obtain a refund you may return your product to us by requesting an RMA. All requested returns must be delivered back to us within 30 days of delivery of the product you wish to return. No request then no return allowed.
To return any product that was purchased directly from us-
1) First obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) by contacting us directly by email stating the reason for your return. The returns address for will be given with the RMA.
2) Any product returned must be complete; unused; contain (undamaged) all the original parts and accessories, cables, manuals, badges, etc. and in the original packaging.
3) No refund will be given for any missing components.
4) All returns must be double boxed and you must not write anything on the original product box. Place the item in its original product packaging and place that package inside another outer box, enclose a copy of the original invoice or dispatch/delivery note so we can identify the sender.
5) Ensure that the RMA number is printed clearly on the outer box so it can be clearly seen without unpacking. Failure to do this will result in the product being returned to you at your cost.
Customers will be responsible for paying return freight and any taxes, for all freight charges incurred in delivery of the product back to us.
All special/custom made products and special time cards are not eligible for return.
Any opened/registered or otherwise used Software, Support/Service charges and contracts are not eligible for return. Any open or used products are not eligible for return.
Credit will not be given on user damaged items.
The following restocking fees will apply for all returns
In the case of standard printed time cards - 15% of the site sale price
All other products - 25% of the site sale price
plus a charge for all dispatch shipping costs incurred (whether we charged you for this cost or not) and any other extraneous costs incurred for items to be returned to us, shall also be deducted from any refund.
For returns of defective/damaged items we require you to email the images of the defective or damaged product to provide an RMA. It is not be possible to generate RMA without these images.
Ver: 1.10 August 2023